Aims and Objectives
- The aims and objectives of the Sacred Heart of Jesus and Immaculate Heart of Mary is to propagate the Social Reign of the Sacred Heart of Jesus and the Immaculate Heart of Mary.
- Achieve Christian perfection: To encourage and promote perpetual adoration and enthronement of the Sacred Heart in the homes of the members so that they may:
- Repay His great love with gratitude.
- Render His love for love.
- Strive to please Him by exemplary Catholic life.
- Entrust all their cares to the Sacred Heart of Jesus and Immaculate Heart of Mary both for spiritual and material needs.
- To give moral and financial support to training of Seminarians, the league of
Tarcisians of the Sacred Hearts, the Youth Wing and the Benjamins [i.e, Infants]
- To make half hour [30minutes] visit to the Blessed Sacrament each week by each member.
- To say Hail Holy Queen every day in honour of the Immaculate Heart of Mary.
- To make Holy Hour Adoration every Thursday as a group.
- To make Morning Offering.
- To offer Holy Communion of Reparation on First Friday and First Saturday in honour of the Sacred Heart of Jesus and Immaculate Heart of Mary respectively.
- To take part in the meetings of the Association, the Holy Mass, Group Communion and Perpetual Adoration to the Sacred Heart of Jesus.
- To offer Holy Communion in reparation any other day.
- To say the Daily Renewal Prayer.
- To recite the Rosary and beads of the Sacred heart daily.
- To fast on first Friday of every month and when necessary.
- First Saturday Adoration immediately after 7:30am Mass within the Church premises.
- Holy Hour Adoration holds every Thursday from 6pm – 7pm inside the Church.
Mrs. Selina Akubueze [President]
Mrs. Tecola Okoro [Vice-president]
Mrs. Nikki Duru [Secretary]
Mrs. Christie Chigbo [Treasurer]