The Catholic Men Organisation [CMO] is a non-political and non-tribal group. Membership is opened to all baptised adult men of Catholic faith of the age of 25 years and above. The CMO meetings are held monthly every second Sunday immediately after 10am Mass within the premises.
It has as its greetings, “CMO… Christ is our Leader.”
Aims and Objectives
- To create the forum for the spiritual and socio-economic development of members.
- To engender loyalty to the Apostolic See, the Hierarchy, the clergy of the Catholic Church, on all matters pertaining to the Catholic faith.
- To foster the ideals and principles of the Catholic faith through the development and promotion of healthy spiritual, moral, intellectual, and material well–being of members and of the parish.
- To encourage members to live up to their duties and obligations to the Church.
- To contribute morally and financially in supporting the Catholic Church.
- To work in conjunction with sister bodies in the Archdiocese to promote and defend Christianity.
- To contribute morally and financially to the activities, programmes and growth of the Parish.
- To enhance spirituality in the domestic Church, i.e family.
- Mr. Ambrose Nwankwo [President]
- Mr. Francis Bassey [Vice President]
- Mr. Noel Benjamin [Secretary]
- Mr. Fortune Uduji [Asst. Secretary]
- Mr. Ken Umuze [Financial Secretary]
- Mr. Abiola Adebimpe [Treasurer]
- Mr. Stephen Nwachukwu [Welfare Officer]
- Mr. Mark Enwongulu [PRO]
- Mr. Jude Izuka [Faith Formator]
- Mr. Innocent Iheabunike [Ex-Officio]
Membership of Catholic Men Organisation is open to all Catholic men from the age of 25.
2nd Sunday of every month immediately after 10am Mass within the Church premises.